About the TCM Congress
The theme of the 4th Scandinavian TCM Congress in 2014 is: "Chinese Medicine and Sprirituality: Cultivation of the Practitioner, the Healer and the Alchemist".
We look forward to welcoming even more participants from even more countries to the Scandinavian TCM congress.
These congresses are part of our attempt to make TCM networking without borders possible for everybody, and thereby show the world the value of supporting each other.
TCM Kongres Denmark
Director: Marian Nielsen Joos
Phone: (+45) 21 84 30 00
All teaching takes place in easily understandable English.
All lectures and workshops take place at Rønne's Hotel.
In 2014 we will have 2 lectures in danish.
Recording of the lectures
AV Recording will record the lectures on DVD. These can be purchased during the congress and afterwards directly from AV Recording.
If you are interested in buying a DVD or CD with the lectures frin the 1st, 2nd and the 3rd Scandinavian TCM Congress, you may contact AV Recording directly through their website: www.avrecord.de
See you all again in 2014 at Rønne’s Hotel Slettestrand, Denmark
Appreciation and acknowledgements
We at the TCM Congress herewith express our gratitude to the following Acupuncture Associations for kindly assisting with the distribution of this Congress Announcement to their members.
Furthermore, we wish to thank the associations for acknowledging the Scandinavian TCM Congress:
- PA - Association of Acupuncture Practitioners, Denmark
- DA - Danske Akupunktører , Denmark
- NAFO - Norsk Akupunkturforening , Norway
- SAATCM - Swedish Acupuncture Association for Traditional Chinese Medicine , Sweden , www.akupunkturforbundet.se
- FinnAcu - Finnish Traditional Chinese Medicine Society of
Acupuncture and Herbs, Finland , www.finnacu.fi
- AGTCM - Association for Classical Acupuncture and TCM, Germany
- SPO-TCM - Swiss Professional Organization for Traditional
Chinese Medicine , Switzerland , www.sbo-tcm.ch
- IRCHM - Irish Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine , Ireland
- FNMTC – National Federation of Traditional Chinese Medicine, France:
- NVA – Dutch Association for Acupuncture, Netherlands:
- I.A.T.C.M. - Israeli Association for Traditional Chinese Medicine